Housing Related Support is offered by a number of providers across North East Lincolnshire - including NAViGO and Nurtrio.
Funded by North East Lincolnshire Council, the aim of the support is to help people live independently by assisting them to:
- set up and maintain a safe and secure home
- learn to look after money, cook and clean
- get help with claiming benefits
- look for and move into alternative accommodation if required
- find training, volunteer or job opportunities
- seek help and advice from social services, health care providers or community groups
- gain confidence and emotional support
Anyone who is over the age of 16 and needs help to live independently can access Housing Related Support. This includes:
- frail and elderly people
- people with learning disabilities
- people with mental health problems
- people with a physical or sensory disability
- single homeless people with support needs
- homeless families with support needs
- rough sleepers
- young people at risk
- people at risk of domestic abuse
- people with drug and/or alcohol problems
- offenders and people at risk of offending
How can I access Housing Related Support?
North East Lincolnshire Council manage applications to the service. You can refer to the service by completing this online form.
If a referral is being made on a service user’s behalf, consent to refer must be gained.