Working at NAViGO isn't like working anywhere else
Lots of places say that, but we really mean it
We’ve even got several awards that prove we're a unique employer.
- We've featured in the Sunday Times Best Companies Top 100 Best Not-for-Profit organisations in the country for five years in a row and scooped the prestigious Staff Wellbeing award for our commitment to our employees.
- We were named Health and Social Care Social Enterprise of the Year for 2019
Our ultimate goal is ‘to provide services that we would be happy for our own family to use.’ That’s why we like to work with forward-thinking people who want to make a difference.
We’re committed to equality of opportunities and diversity. We’re committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. And we expect the same from all of our staff.
As you’d expect from a Sunday Times Best Companies employer (sorry, have we already mentioned that), there are lots of benefits to working with us.
The things you’d expect…
- Competitive salary
- Annual leave
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Sickness pay
- Access to the NHS Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
- In-house occupational health service
- Confidential Careline
- Access to childcare vouchers
- Free tea and coffee
- Access to cycle scheme
- Smoothie bikes, running machines and borrow a bike
- Use of complementary therapies
- Staff briefings
- Annual get together
- Staff Awards celebration
- An ongoing programme of in-house training
- Leadership initiatives
- Individually tailored training options based on what you need
- Access to Home Electronics technology benefits
- Access to NHS Home Electronic Solutions
- Access to affordable loans through ‘save as you earn’ TransaveUK Credit Union
- Access to NHS Fleet Solutions
- A range of discounts from local eateries, gyms and retailers to national high street favourites.
And, sometimes you can even bring your dog to work, too.
Sounds good, doesn’t it? Here are some of the opportunities we’ve currently got on offer.