24/7 response to a mental health crisis
Call (01472) 256256 (option 3) or text ORANGE to 85258
If you’re in a mental health crisis, you need help quickly.
There’s no ‘one size fits all’ for a crisis and they can take many forms. You may have thoughts about suicide, be thinking about or actively self-harming, or feel like you’re in any other mental health emergency.
- If you need urgent help, call the Single Point of Access on (01472) 256256 and select option three to get in touch with our crisis team. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You can also 'walk in' to Harrison House on Peaks Lane in Grimsby.
- You might already be accessing support from one of our services. If so, you should contact your care coordinator straight away.
- If you’re in immediate physical danger or have a medical emergency, call 999 now.
- We've also teamed up with Shout 85258 to provide specialist mental health text support for North East Lincolnshire. Just text ORANGE to 85258. This is also a 24/7 service. Please note: this service is run by Shout and not by the Navigo crisis team.