Every year we engage with both community members and staff to set our objectives for the year ahead.
It’s always good to find out the things that are important to you so we can build our work around what you’d like us to focus on.
Our objectives for 2021/22
- Further explore and develop new methods of communication with staff and community members
- Simplify and expand access to help and services
- Continue to review non-central corporate social media accounts to make recommendations and improvements.
- Implementation of Covid learning to inform workforce policies and procedures
- Staff and service user wellbeing
- Provision of a programme of basic IT skills for staff
- Bank staff process and procedure review.
- Delivery of NAViGO’s estates strategy, review the utilisation of all clinical and non-clinical space to facilitate the new ways of working as a result of the organisation's learning from Covid
- Implementation of NAVIGO’s green plan.
- Grimsby Garden Centre: Establish a horticultural steering group with representation from across NAViGO to help shape horticultural therapy on inpatient units.
- Development of NAViGO’s carers strategy
- Review of all NAViGO groups
- Promotion and development of the local men’s mental health offer
- Development and delivery of NAViGO’s membership strategy.
- Explore services currently available to support victims of sexual and domestic abuse
- Development of a peer support worker strategy
- Delivery of the Community Mental Health Transformation Programme including the integration of Open Minds into Primary Care
- Employment and training services review.