Every year we engage with both community members and staff to set our objectives for the year ahead.
It’s always good to find out the things that are important to you so we can build our work around what you’d like us to focus on.
Our objectives for 2019/20 are:
- Deliver a communications and marketing strategy
- Conduct a brand review
- Conduct a website review (welcome to the new website everyone)
- Initiate a review of all internal communication within the organisation
- Create an internal wellbeing strategy
- Review policies and procedures to ensure best practice
- Establish an internal management development plan
- Review training and development opportunities
- Continue the optimisation of SystmOne – the clinical computer system
- Review procurement arrangements to ensure effective purchasing across NAViGO
- Deliver NAViGO’s environmental policy
- Delivery of the estates strategy including planned building developments
- Delivery of the long-term plan
- Expand employment support services
- Establish social landlord status
- Improve pathways and integration across services
- Establish an engagement and participation plan
- Deliver NAViGO’s carers’ strategy
- Service user wellbeing strategy
- Support the development of elected member roles
Focusing on the year ahead, we’re currently finalising our objectives for 2020/21. Watch this space.