Counsellor listening to a young person


Find out who we are and what services we provide to children and young people in North East Lincolnshire.

Read more

Female professional listening to service user

Make a referral

If you're a professional, such as a GP or a teacher, you can refer a young person to CAMHS by completing this form.

Refer a young person

Asian girl on way to school

Neurodevelopmental Service

The Neurodevelopmental Service takes referrals for children and young people in North East Lincolnshire who require a specialist autism or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) assessment.

Find more information

Teacher laughing at front of classroom as student puts hand up


We offer training on mental health conditions and issues for your service at a time that is convenient for you as professionals.

Access workshops