Keeping staff and service users safe
Latest infection control information
From Saturday 1 April 2023, staff will not be required to wear face masks at work unless it is a personal choice. This will be a trial process.
This new guidance is applicable across all our buildings, including all clinical areas.
- Visitors to NAViGO sites will not be required to take a lateral flow test or wear a face mask
- Visitors will be asked if they have any symptoms, and if you have symptoms you should take a COVID test
- Staff will not be required to wear face masks at work unless it is a personal choice to do so
- Staff must continue to take a lateral flow test before coming to work, or if they are showing symptoms of COVID
- Staff must isolate from work if they are COVID positive
- Staff must continue to follow handwashing guidance, use hand sanitiser and wipe down frequently touched surfaces
- We will ensure all employees are up to date with their infection control training and follow basic infection control procedures
We will continue to monitor the COVID numbers for both staff and service users and should the numbers rise, we will review this trial.