Not only does the Gardiner Hill Foundation support people with mental health problems to achieve their goals, boost their wellbeing and live independently, but they also offer half-price seaside holidays for all NAViGO community members and service users.
The Gardiner Hill Foundation caravan is an equipped 8-berth holiday home just a stroll away from Cleethorpes beach. Based on the popular (and for very good reason) Thorpe Park, booking of the caravan includes access to Thorpe Park’s entertainment and leisure facilities.*
As a staff benefit, all members of the NAViGO team have access to the Gardiner Hill Foundation caravan, too - giving you a great value break for you and your family while you give back to a local charity – what could be better?!
When booking, be sure that your details are correct - to accept the booking, we have to check our staff and community databases or with a care coordinator or key worker if you are a service user.
Owners’ passes allowing access to all Thorpe Park leisure facilities, including:
- Two fishing lakes (fee/permit required and organised with Thorpe Park)
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor lazy river and Space Bowl slide (weather permitting)
- Paddling pool
- Golf – 9 – 18 hole with pitch and putt
- Funworks amusement arcade
- Indoor play area and three outdoor play areas
- All-weather multi-sports court and range
- Bungee trampolines
- Showbar including daily entertainment and family activities
- Carousel for dining and relaxing
- Burger King
- Papa Johns
- Cook’s fish and chips
- Costa Coffee
- Bike hire
*Booking and additional fees may be required in some instances.