This course - delivered by our employment specialists - starts on Wednesday, 15 September, 2021 and will be delivered from Tukes Hub on Brighowgate in Grimsby.
It's a ten-week course delivered over two hours a week - between 10am and 12pm every Wednesday.
Workbooks will be provided and everyone will be welcomed and supported by a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
The course provides information, advice and guidance on:
- CV compilation
- Writing good covering letters
- How to fill in an application form effectively
- Answering interview questions
- Interview techniques
- Resilience and how it can help you
- Using strategies to develop your personal resilience
For more information or to enrol, complete the form on this page.