We have two opportunities for domestic workers to support with our older people’s facilities. The initial post will be a fixed-term opportunity for six months, with a view to being extended in the future.
Candidates will ideally have experience in within the domestic field and have understanding and knowledge of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH).
The duties for the role include:
- Providing an efficient and effective cleaning service as part of a dedicated team on our acute sites, taking responsibility for overseeing all domestic duties to a high standard
- Ensuring all standards of cleaning and equipment maintain a high level of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ensuring products are stored within COSHH standards to meet with the prescribed Health and safety at work policies and regulations
- To receive, monitor and manage supplies delivered to the site
- Flexibility may be required to cover for sickness and annual leave and to meet the needs of the service
- The post holder may be required to work alone or as part of a small, friendly team
- Good communication skills and understanding is essential to the role as you will have regular contact with service users and other members of staff, ensuring the NAViGO Code of Conduct is adhered to at all times
- Completion of daily records and documentation in relation to the daily tasks
- To order, receive, monitor, and manage supplies delivered to the site if required
- Liaising with line manager to ensure communication is productive and supportive
Working hours will be between 9am and 3.30pm, and will include some weekends and bank holidays.
There are two posts available - one at 25 hours a week and the other at 20 hours a week.
NAViGO Extra terms and conditions apply.
Closing date: Friday 30 April, 2021